VRobust Commando Charger
Features of VRobust TM Commando Charger
1. Portable battery charger with charging adaptors for all major electronic devices.
2. Compact car jump starter that can jump start your car 30 times on a full charge.
3. Three lighting modes: Torch Lighting, Flashing, SOS. The switching operation is very simple.
4. Portable compact design that will easily fit in your pocket, backpack, or glove box for convenience.
Why VRobust TM Commando Charger?
1. Environment Friendly:
The battery cell is made of Li-polymer, which is environment friendly, safer and more stable.
2. State of the Art and modern design
VRobust TM Super Charger has a delightful and modern good looking design.
|Product||VRobust TM Mighty|
|Output||5V/2A 12V/2A 16V/2A 19V/3.5A|
|Charging time||around 4H|
|Cycle Life||more than 1000 times|
|Protected Function||Protected Short-cut,over-charging and over-discharging|
- Plug the home adaper into the universal socket.
2. Connect 15V 1A input port of Jump Start to the other end of the home adapter. Or
1. Plug the car adapter into the socket of the cigarette lighter.
2. Connect 12V 1A input port of Jump Start to the other end of the car adapter.For Jump Start of 12V vehicle ?
1.Make sure that the the number of indicator light is not less than 3.
2.Connect the red battery clamp of jump cable to the vehicle’s positive (+) battery terninal and connect the black battery clamp of jumper cable to the vehicel’s negative(-) battery terninal.
3.Plug the cord of the jump cable into the jump start socket.
4.Start the vehicle.
5.When the vehicle start, remote jumper cable from jump starter and disconnect red and black clamps to the vehicle battery terninal within 30 seconds.
6.Leave the verhicle’s engine running.
Charging for mobile phone or tablets?
1.Plug the switch cable B to USB 5V 2A output port.
2.Select the appropriate connector for your mobile phone or tablet, connect it to the switch B cable with your cell phone or tablet.
3.Press the switch button to charge.
Charging/power supply for notebook ?
1. Plug the switch cable A to USB 19V 3.5A output port.
2. Select appropriate connector for your notebook and connect it to the switch cable A and your notebook.
3. Press the switch button to charge/power supply.